Good morning! I have realized that perhaps, at times, I don’t say “Thanks” enough. Thus, I’m starting a weekly, Thankful Thursday on my blog. Sometimes we all need to pause and just say Thanks!
This week I am thankful for:
1. My Husband – In the middle of transitioning to a new job with lots of extra responsibilities and paperwork has taken the time to install new cabinets in our garage for storage!
2. Family – I don’t even want to think how many times this week I’ve called family to get advice on everything from the Holiday-To-Do this weekend, to my car, to Christmas Travel plans. My family pretty much rocks!
3. Pets – As I write this I have an 18 year-old cat curled up on my lap purring and my lovely dog Sadie dreaming away on her bed at my feet. Life is good.
4. Christmas Cards – I adore getting mail (Put a Stamp On It) but I especially love Christmas Cards! So festive and so joyous!
5. Freedom – This past Saturday was Dec. 7. 72 years ago Pearl Harbor was attacked and the greatest generation stood up and defended freedom (December 7 – A Day That Will Live in Infamy). America has changed A LOT since 1941. Many positive improvements, but many negative ones as well. I am thankful for the freedom protected by our soldiers to say this without fear of persecution.
Until We Meet Again,