Happy Wednesday Everyone! I hope your week has been as great as mine has (busy, but great!). Here is what I’m loving this week!
1. So, I *love* the videos “Sh*t Girls Say” on YouTube… Love them (unfortunately they are so very true!). Anyway, unbeknownst to me, those videos have spawned several other videos… well, last night I found one for “Sh*t Runners Say”. Here is the link! I would like to say that I haven’t said most of these, but that would be lying!
2. Ok… so while we are on YouTube, a coworker forwarded me the link to the Cookie Monster’s spoof of the “Call Me Maybe” song… “Share it Maybe”, if you have a moment, it is hilarious and cute!
3. I am LOVING that my dog, Sadie, begins her training to become a certified Therapy Dog on Monday. I had been told by so many people that this was something she was made to do, yet, I had hesitated because I wasn’t sure if the time was right for her (she is a very sweet, yet slightly excited dog). However, she is a bit more mellow now and I think she would be a wonderful blessing to those in the hospital and in nursing homes. I am excited to see where this new path leads us!
4. I LOVE the fact that three of my dearest friends are expecting right now and that soon I will get to be an aunt to three precious babies. As an only child, the only chance I have of being an aunt figure is to my friend’s children (who I fully intend to spoil rotten!) and I cannot wait to meet these three amazing new additions to the world. I hope they will have their mothers’ courage, strength, grace and heart. I am in countdown mode now. Don’t worry, gratuitous cute baby pics will come as soon as possible.
5. I love how close we are to the start of college football season! I cannot wait to break out my orange, cheer on my Vols, and catch up with old friends, make new friends and make new memories at my Alma Mater.
6. I am loving my friends and family! I got several letters (yes, I’m old-school. I LOVE letters) this week from dear friends and family (which I treasure!) and it just brought home to me how wonderful my family and friends (who have become like family) are!
Until We Meet Again,