Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone has had a great day! We have had absolutely beautiful weather this week, and I have been in heaven! Here is my list of what I’m loving this week!!!
1. First, I must admit… I have committed treason… to my shoes. I have been a dedicated Asics running shoe fan for almost a decade and a few weeks ago I purchased a pair of Mizuno’s… Well, in an attempt to not be a traitor, I resisted running in them until a few days ago and (cue the Hallelujah chorus) it was *amazing*. I might have consider a permanent change.
2. I am LOVING all of the spring dresses that are out in stores right now (I know, I know, I hate to make this materialistic, but I just love these dresses!).
3. I have been loving working on the list of 52 books that I am going to read in 52 weeks! I have gotten so many suggestions!
4. I am loving that while I am writing my list, my pup, Ms. Sadie is sitting here on my lap snoozing away and having a dream about chasing something ferocious!!!
5. I am loving my friends & family (as always!). This week two of my sorority sisters lost their mother to cancer, and it reminded me how lucky I am to not only have my Mom, but how fortunate I am that we are best friends as well.
Until We Meet Again,